Original Sound of Double Dragon ■Arcade Version■ (オリジナル・サウンド・オブ・双截龍 ■アーケード版■ Orijinaru Saundo Obu Daburu Doragon ￭ Ākēdo-ban ￭ ) is a video game soundtrack album published by Apollon Music Industrial Corp. under their Compusic imprint. Originally released as a compact cassette on February 21, 1988 and later as a mini-CD on December 16, the album features an arranged rendition of the soundtrack from the arcade version of Double Dragon.
- "Opening - Double Dragon" (オープニング（双截龍）)
- "City Slums - The Black Warriors Arrive" (スラム街（ブラックウォリアーズ出現）)
- "Factory - Big Brawl" (工場地帯（大乱闘）)
- "After the Battle" (闘いのあとで)
- "Departure - A New Battle" (旅立ち（新たなる闘い）)
- "The Woods" (森林編)
- "Abobo the Giant Appears" (大男アボボ登場)
- "The Big Fortress - Willy the Nemesis" (大要塞（宿敵ウィリー）)
- "Ending - Reunion with Marian" (エンディング（マリアンとの再会）)
- The audio cassette was packaged with a sticker of the game's logo and a foldout poster featuring the album's cover illustration (reused from the Famicom version) on one side and liner notes on the other side featuring story and character descriptions and a written commentary by Double Dragon director Yoshihisa Kishimoto. The mini-CD only included the sticker.
- The fourth track on the A-side is based on an extended version of the stage clear theme that is not played in the actual game, but is contained within the game's data.