The term Double Dragon may also refer to:
- Double Dragon: A 1987 beat 'em up side-scrolling fighting game and the starter of the eponymous series.
- Double Dragon (Game Gear): A 1993 beat 'em up game developed and published by Virgin Interactive, exclusive for Sega's Game Gear handheld console.
- Double Dragon: A 1995 one-on-one fighting game based on the film adaptation originally released on Neo Geo hardware. It is also known as Double Dragon 6-1.
- Double Dragons: A colloquial term often used to refer to the Lee brothers, Billy and Jimmy, the main protagonists of the franchise.
- Double Dragon: A 1994 live-action film adaptation of the series.
- Double Dragon: A magical ancient artifact conformed by two pieces that appears in the film and which grant great magical fighting powers to their holders, and even more when united.
- Double Dragon: An animated TV series based on the franchise originally aired from 1993 to 1994. It served as the main basis for Double Dragon V: The Shadow Falls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.